We handle all kinds of concrete penetration in North Orange County CA--fast!
At some time or another, virtually every concrete surface will have to be cut or penetrated. In some cases, this happens immediately after curing. Whether you require concrete penetration in North Orange County CA for an old building or a new one, Subsurface Imaging can help. We handle all the penetration techniques you could ever need:
- Flat Sawing: We can cut flat surfaces fast using powerful wheel-mounted equipment.
- Wall Sawing: We can cut door and window openings with chainsaws to prevent the need for sealing up overcuts.
- Core Drilling: We can cut cores large and small with ease to run cable, electrical, etc.
- Joint Sawing & Sealing: We can provide precision cutting and sealing of newly cured concrete to create expansion joints and protect its structural integrity.
- Dowel Drilling: When you need to join new concrete to old, call us to drill dowel holes.
- Break Out & Removal: We can also break out and remove sections of concrete of any size and dispose of them properly.
Why Choose Subsurface Imaging for Concrete Penetration in North Orange County CA
Subsurface Imaging is convenient to work with because offer both concrete imaging and concrete penetration in North Orange County CA. Both services are provided with the utmost:
- Speed: We help your project go faster by providing fast and thorough concrete imaging in advance of concrete penetration in North Orange County CA. We are often able to complete x-ray and radar surveys within 24 hours of request, and always within 72 hours.
- Quality: We don’t just tell you something is under the concrete; our high-quality imaging tells you exactly what it is, whether it’s metal, plastic, or a void.
- Safety: Our expert imaging services help prevent dangerous blunders like accidentally cutting structural steel or gas lines.
- Service: We take pride in providing superior customer service and personalized attention to every client.
Call Now for 24/7 Customer Care
If you have an urgent need to jumpstart a project or have questions about an existing concrete penetration in North Orange County CA, our customer care team is available 24/7 to help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us.