We handle all kinds of concrete penetration in Los Angeles County CA--fast!
There are many possible reasons why you might need a concrete wall, floor, or slab cut. Whether you need precision cutting or cutting in advance of a demolition, you can turn to Subsurface Imaging for concrete penetration in Los Angeles County CA. We can provide all the following types of concrete penetration:
- Flat Sawing: Powerful wheel-mounted equipment allows us to cut floors and slabs with precision.
- Wall Sawing: We can cut door and window openings with chainsaws to prevent the need for sealing up overcuts.
- Core Drilling: We can cut cores large and small with ease to run cable, electrical, etc.
- Joint Sawing & Sealing: Our expert employees can cut and seal joints in new concrete to allow for expansion and contraction.
- Dowel Drilling: When you need to join new concrete to old, call us to drill dowel holes.
- Break Out & Removal: We also provide concrete cutting in advance of remodeling or demolition projects.
Why Choose Subsurface Imaging for Concrete Penetration in Los Angeles County CA
One of the perks of working with Subsurface Imaging for your concrete penetration in Los Angeles County CA is that we also provide concrete imaging services. Whether you need one service or both, we will get the job done with:
- Speed: Our imaging crews can have your concrete surveyed fast, so your concrete penetration in Los Angeles County CA can begin as quickly as possible. Typically we can complete imaging jobs as quickly as 24 hours after your call.
- Quality: Our concrete imaging produces high-quality, reliable results, and our concrete cutting services are also done to the highest standards of quality.
- Safety: Our expert imaging services help prevent dangerous blunders like accidentally cutting structural steel or gas lines.
- Service: Every client receives personalized service from our company, and our owners are just a phone call away if you have any questions or concerns.
Call Now for 24/7 Customer Care
If you have an urgent need to jumpstart a project or have questions about an existing concrete penetration in Los Angeles County CA, our customer care team is available 24/7 to help. Please don’t hesitate to contact us.