We handle all kinds of concrete penetration in Calabasas CA--fast!
At some time or another, virtually every concrete surface will have to be cut or penetrated. In some cases, this happens immediately after curing. Whether you require concrete penetration in Calabasas CA for an old building or a new one, Subsurface Imaging can help. We handle all the penetration techniques you could ever need:
- Flat Sawing: We can cut flat surfaces fast using powerful wheel-mounted equipment.
- Wall Sawing: We can cut door and window openings with chainsaws to prevent the need for sealing up overcuts.
- Core Drilling: Our expert core drilling services make is easy to run cable, electrical, ductwork, etc. through thick concrete.
- Joint Sawing & Sealing: We can provide precision cutting and sealing of newly cured concrete to create expansion joints and protect its structural integrity.
- Dowel Drilling: We can assist with the joining of old and new sections of concrete by drilling holes for dowels.
- Break Out & Removal: We can also break out and remove sections of concrete of any size and dispose of them properly.
Why Choose Subsurface Imaging for Concrete Penetration in Calabasas CA
One of the perks of working with Subsurface Imaging for your concrete penetration in Calabasas CA is that we also provide concrete imaging services. Both services are provided with the utmost:
- Speed: Our imaging crews can have your concrete surveyed fast, so your concrete penetration in Calabasas CA can begin as quickly as possible. Typically we can complete imaging jobs as quickly as 24 hours after your call.
- Quality: Our concrete imaging produces high-quality, reliable results, and our concrete cutting services are also done to the highest standards of quality.
- Safety: We keep safety top of mind at every phase of the project, both for our employees and for your property.
- Service: Every client receives personalized service from our company, and our owners are just a phone call away if you have any questions or concerns.
Call Now for 24/7 Customer Care
If you’d like to learn more about hiring Subsurface Imaging for concrete penetration in Calabasas CA, please contact us. Our customer care team is reachable 24/7.